“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
The CornerStone House of Refuge Apostolic Church (CHORAC) held its first service in Ottawa on April 19, 1992 in rented facilities.
Under the dedicated leadership of Pastor Edgar C. Wilson as well as committed ministers and members, this fellowship realized its vision of acquiring property at 1194 – 1196 Wellington Street West, Ottawa, Ontario in 1994. With the assistance of godly craftsmen, including some from other denominations, what were two theatres was transformed into a beautiful sanctuary dedicated to the worship of God. CHORAC continues to minister to the spiritual and material need of many and consistently proclaim the Lord Jesus Christ as the answer to all man’s needs.
CHORAC is proud to be affiliated with the following organizations:
Cornerstone Academy of Biblical Studies
Young People’s Union
Contact us today to find out more about our church, our services, and how you can get involved.